Ceremony check-In: at Torero Stadium
Ceremony time: at Torero Stadium
- After parking, proceed to the Student Entrance located in the southwest corner of Torero Stadium where your ticket will be scanned before being directed to your seat by a candidate marshal.
- Please keep your mask on for the entire ceremony and practice safe social distancing.
- When it is your turn, hand this ticket to the name reader. Proceed across the stage and pose for a picture with President Harris at center stage. Next, continue across the stage and down the stairs, and return to your seat out of respect for the remaining graduates in your ceremony.
- In order to ensure a low-density model on campus, we ask that you and your guests please depart campus following the end of the ceremony.
- Grad Images will email a photo proof to you. You can view your proofs online within two business days at www.GradImages.com. You are not required to purchase photos and your personal information will not be sold.
- Guests, children, and animals are not permitted in the graduate seating area at any time.
COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place for Commencement. We ask that you please wear your mask for the entirety you are on campus, as well as practice safe social distancing. Please check sandiego.edu/commencement for updates and more information. Follow signs and safety/traffic personnel to the best available parking.